Sunday, January 4, 2009

what

Ive been bored. So Ive started doing a nude self portrait. Is that weird?

I always want to nude model, but Ive never really had the chance. I love drawing nudes, so i gave myself time to do it. Im still not comfortable with it. Maybe its because its not very good yet. Maybe its because of shame. Im not comfortable having it in my bathroom and Im not comfortable having it around in general. I think I need to accustom myself to it the just show it the fuck off so i can get it past the point of 'yes, that me naked.'

There is a lot about myself that I didnt know. A lot of measurements of my body and the way some things are shaped and formed. I havnt been to observant of the way my body is shaped. I dont have the mirror or ability to study my body and features like I can others. Its an interesting experience. Im trying to not rush it and I hope everything comes out alright.

No comments: